- All orders must be received by 5 PM Friday PST to receive delivery for the following week.
- You may freeze your account by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your full name, the date you would like your last delivery, and the date to resume your delivery. Or call us at 844 LEANMLS
- Since each person’s meal plan is specific for each individual we require one person per account. Every client will have a unique account number that is used to identify the account.
- Please call us at (844) LEANMLS or send us an email to email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
Lean Meals is a weekly recurring service and we require payments to be made with a credit or debit card. Payments are processed on Wedesndays for the following week.
- There is no obligation to receive the food from Lean Meals. We only ask that you give us notice before Sunday at 5 PM the week of the delivery. If you cancel after this 48 hour deadline, we can not issue a refund, we will issue you a credit for your next delivery. This is a courtesy that we insist on so that the food does not go to waste.
- You should be consuming a Lean Meal every 3-4 hours depending on your health and fitness goals. You can decide which meal to eat for lunch and dinner. Snacks are the option for in-between meals. If you decide not to include breakfast in your plan, we suggest that you eat breakfast on your own within 45 minutes of waking up.
- Meals and snacks are already cooked and conveniently packaged in microwave-safe containers, all you need to do is heat and eat. To heat meals in microwave, punch a hole in the film covering the food and heat for 60 – 90 seconds (may vary depending on your machine). Snacks can be eaten cold or heated depending on the snack and your preference. To heat snacks in microwave, remove lid and heat for approximately 30 – 60 seconds. All meal and snack containers can be recycled at your discretion.
- Your meals should be consumed during the 7 day period they arrived in. We keep our meals extremely healthy and clean by not preserving the ingredients. We do not recommend freezing the meals but if you are in a position where you need to, it’s best not keep them frozen for more than 2 weeks. All meals are made and delivered fresh. Note: the meals taste superior when eaten Fresh!
- Lean Meals is currently delivering to all of the continental United States.
- Delivery comes through Fed Ex, or Deliver-It and are delivered during the daytime during normal delivery hours
- All of our items arrive in recyclable, 100% BPA-free, microwave-safe containers and are delivered inside an insulated box with ice packs. We suggest that you bring your box inside and refrigerate your meals as soon as possible. If for some reason you aren’t available, we highly recommend you arrange for someone to be available to place your meals in a refrigerator upon delivery.
What are the delivery days?
- For most of the West coast your food will be delivered on Tuesdays. For the East coast your food will be delivered on Wednesdays.